Resolved - CTU_❄Ellie❄ Ban appeal

1. CTU_❄Ellie❄
  2. Steam Community :: Bamby
  3. Screenshot - 67d9dc1fc04d305d92f06636b2c240c1 - Gyazo
  4. L :: 1:29 PM Central :: [NAK] NAKSQUAD.NET | NAK#1 | I&A | Altis
  5. None of it was intentional nor my fault. Sure I could have opened my map, however the map isn’t always accurate and doesn’t /always/ show all players. I was not trolling as my explanation below states. Just a series of unfortunate events. I just got back into gaming after a 3 month break without a computer so I will definitely be more alert about what’s going on.

So I got banned for trolling…

First, I was in a Rhino and just made it to the objective. Enemies start parachuting down and some lone wolf walk texas ranger wanna be runs straight into where 4 tanks in total were firing in a tree line. He gets killed by me. Mind you, I was using thermal vision and couldn’t make out the uniform. Next after that, a friendly Kajman destroys a friendly tank. People in my squad were screaming on mic to shoot it down and even saying so in chat, which I hope is logged. After that, black fish comes flying in as I’m driving back to the base (the objective just finished) and ends up bouncing like a rubber band ball because obviously people allowed to fly without having any idea how to. My vehicles veers right, black fish takes off again and ends up hitting my tank and gets destroyed. I get out and start helping revive the players, yet I get banned?

[quote=VileAce post_id=3255 time=1528656342 user_id=3369]
Please use the template provided:

1. Exact in game name. (Yes, we will know if you attempted to change your name, all aliases are bound to your steam account, so give us all of your aliases)
  2. Player Steam profile copy here (ex:Steam Community :: claws01)
  3. Screenshot, or word for word the ban message given upon entering.
  4. Name of the admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from.
  5. Any explanation or justification. Reason the ban should be lifted.

Please note:

*All bans are reviewed on a case by case basis.

*The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be modified.

*Admins and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban modification.

*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.

*Racist, sexist and xenophobic remarks will not be lifted, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.

*Lying in your appeal, is cause alone for a ban not to be lifted and may be cause for a ban to be extended, this indicates the integrity of the player, and the trust among other players.
    [/quote]

Done! It’s been formatted, sorry I clicked “submit” early by accident switching between tabs

Thank you for the correct formatting. After reviewing your post and talking to other players, I will reduce this ruling due to the fact that you were not acting maliciously. The reason I kicked and banned you was to stop an act players were complaining both in game and Teamspeak. However, consider this a warning and that another infraction dealing with team killing will restart this ban.

Thank you!! I’ll definitely try and be more alert of the surroundings of what’s going on. I apologize!!!

love the snow