- Exact in game name. H. Mullins
- Player Steam profile copy here (ex:Steam Community :: claws01)
- Screenshot, or word by word ban message given upon entering. Disrespect
- Name of admin, and approximate time of ban and the server you were banned from. 120 am EST Not sure
- Explanation, notes, etc. Faked recording for a joke which is not allowed got warned once and talked back to admin so i got banned.
*All bans lifts are on a case by case basis.
*The banning admin and head admins have the final say on whether or not a ban should or shouldn’t be lifted.
*Other admins, and players, can be used as witnesses to make statements for or against the ban removal.
*Any bans regarding hacking, cheating, and or code manipulation/ game engine manipulation will not be lifted. We check logs daily and do offline bans as well.
*Vulgar or otherwise derogatory racist/sexist/xenophobic remarks will not be lifted ever, this indicates the attitude of the player, ability to work as a team, and potential toxicity.
*Lying about mass tking, or otherwise stories that do not match will not be lifted ever, this indicates the integrity of the player, and the trust among other player