- Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam Community :: General Frankie
- Age: 20
- Hours played on NAK servers.: I am Currently a Corporal between 60-80 hours not exactly sure of the specific number of hours at this point.
- Total Arma 3 hours: 3467 at time of writing
- What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: I have played all forms of Arma 3 gameplay from single player scenario missions offline too completely reworked custom role playing online. I was a member of Anzus gaming’s Coast Guard and then mafia, Olympus Gaming police department, Emergency service, and News Team, 7th Cavalry Millsim with a MOS in Aviation, Trailerpark RP as a CMDR in the Police Department with the rank of LT, and Assistant Server manager for Devotion Gaming RP a long lost and much missed RP server on Arma 3. I am whitelisted on many Cooperative mission servers that require pilot whitelisting as a pilot and althought there are many methods in which to play Arma 3 today I spend 100% of my time on Arma proudly on NAK squad servers.
- Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable): None
- Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application) I am applying because I see my abilities as a leader and team member suitable for the position I believe my time and effort I put into helping those on the server could be better suited in an administrative compacity. I find myself viewing scenarios from the eyes of someone that can assist rather than observing with no intent to help. I believe my constant want to reach out to those in every situation that crosses my path is what drives me to desire to take up these kinds of position in communities I enjoy to the fullest. I have always been someone to help In anyway possible especially for those who provide me or those around me with enjoyable experiences and in this case at no cost, NAK’s services are free and thankfully so it has given me a community of guys to spend time with and always have time to cool off. I will not be upset or angry if I am not given this privilege my goal is to help and give back to the community that has done so much for me.
List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: I have vocationally spent many hour in leadership positions, decision making positions, and positions of great responsibility I feel it is hard to have an experince that can directly relate to Nak Squad due to the uniqueness of the type of community it is, but if anything my entire life I spent interacting with induvial and meeting new people everyday, this is an experience I feel is beneficial to my character.
- Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): I am active everyday on Arma 3 currently and not for much longer I am gone for 31 hours every other weekend but this will end before December.
- Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: I assume admins deal with complaints, bugs, assisting people that have issues or questions, monitoring the server and making sure the rules are followed both on Arma and Teamspeak. I understand I may not know entirely what the NAK admins jobs are but I am not afraid to learn if it something I did not predict.
- Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin: I am a great learner and a great friend, I wish for my application to be an admin not be mistaken in a want to have power over a standard server member my goal is to help in anyway I can better the server and its community, giving back to a place I have always come too in times where I need to cool off is something that means a lot too me. As I said before if I am not given the privilege of being an admin I will always be a member of the server, ready to help whenever time comes. Thank you.
-1 not enough experience and time on nak servers .
- A More time in the servers and involved in the community both in server and on the forum,
-1 more time needed in servers.
Thank you for your feedback!
application denied at this time. we would like to see you around a little while longer. please continue playing on NAK servers and still be helpful. we appreciate good players and you can reapply in 90 days. If you have any questions you can just pm me (rollacanda) on teamspeak and i would be happy to help.