rules more descrip plz

I got a kick from sharing discord link when I never did such a thing. someone that found my twitch had added me on discord so we can talk when we not in game or teamspeak and I was tryn to work towards being an admin and help the community more but it frustrated me bc it says no links not friend request for discord and it needs to state that discord is just off limits for sharing in game or teamspeak and be more descriptive. as I did read the rule and thought I was okay for adding a friend on discord and not sharing the link. I don’t know if anything will or can be done but it just upset me as I have played here for years and it doesn’t clearly state that discord is off limits and messes up my chance for applying for admin.

There is no way that we can list all situations of all rules, which is why the rules say “This page does not cover all the rules; only the basic ones. - If an Admin finds an unfitting behavior he will moderate it accordingly. We NAK Squad reserve the right to refuse access/service to anyone, at any time, for any reason.”

But in your case I feel the rule is very clear
"Using any NAK resources including, but not limited to, game servers, TeamSpeak or website, to recruit or entice players away from NAK resources is not allowed. This includes but is not limited to links or references to other groups, games, or servers which includes Discord links.

You did make a reference to another server (Discord), using our servers.

I need to review the instance becuase you should have been banned for 7 days.