Same problems after all these years

I drive a tank over 10 kilometers to the AO and get blown up by friendly CAS, admins do nothing. I remember this happening a lot years ago. I thought this server would change for the better after so long, but it has remained exactly the same.

Please do not lie about the situation, you did not report it to the admins until after you were banned for cursing at the player and telling everyone to shoot him down. Follow the server rules. read the messages that are sent over global, and do not try to punish players on your own, and the admins can help.

You should remove the line: “Failing to take commonly recognized steps to prevent team killing, such as checking your map or verifying a target outside of thermals, is considered intentional team killing.” from RULE #3) Intentional Team Killing, since it is not enforced

The player that killed me admitted in game chat to only viewing me in thermals, admitting to breaking rule #3, yet you admins sweep this incident under the rug and only selectively enforce rules.

Please do not abuse your powers, and let players get away with intentional teamkilling just because you are friends with them.

First please read all of the rules, including “The level of punishment is at the discretion of the Admin, and will be based on the severity of the action.”

The individual made a mistake, and apologized for that mistake. Accidental teamkilling does happen on the server. Cursing at the player and telling everyone else to retaliate on him is not acceptable.

If you had reported the event to the admins at the time, we might have done something about it, but instead you choose to curse at him and request that everyone else retaliate, thereby punishing him.

Lastly, I have know idea who the other person involved in the incident was, but it is my right to take that into account. If I were to have known the individual that would allow me to make a better judgement as to whether it was a one time thing or a pattern. Feel free to ask any on the longtime players, whether if I know them, makes a difference when I enforce the rules.

“The level of punishment is at the discretion of the Admin, and will be based on the severity of the action.” what a joke, what was the level of punishment that you gave to a player for not checking map and blowing up a friendly tank that drove over 10km to the ao? zip zero nothing, not even a warning, or kick. I will be sure to tell you the next time that i get intentionally teamkilled so you can ignore it and basically tell me to get bent.

I think maybe NAK servers are not the place for you.