SGT Murray Admin application

Requirements:
Must Be 18.
Must have TeamSpeak 3 with working mic and speakers or headset.
Must have at least 80 hours on NAK servers.
No bans on NAK Squad servers.
No kicks on NAK Squad servers within 90 days.
Must Speak English.
Respectful, Trustworthy, Fair, Humble, Impartial, Diligent, Conscientious, Ethical, Dignified, Disciplined and Prudent.

Answer these questions. (All questions must be answered accurately and completely). Remember many of the other Admins will only have the information available here to make their decision. Consider this your Admin resume.

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam Community :: Taco

2. Age: 25

3. Hours played on NAK servers.: 320ish

4. Total Arma 3 hours: 1262

5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: hard to say, right in the middle as a pilot and about the same on the ground.

6. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable):

7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application)
    I have been helped numerous times by admins on the server and would like the opportunity to help the community grow as more players join the server. I see the close interaction between admins and players a very beneficial and would try to keep that up. I also would like to try to help work on the backend side of the NAK servers to help develop missions and keep the experience as good as possible.

8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:
    I draw from a background as an E5 in the army for the past 5 years where I learned to be level headed and responsible to maintain standards. I also am a professional software developer where I find and fix bugs in code, develop new features and update legacy code.

9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): I play 4-5 times a week after work and on weekends when free

10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:
    I think a strong knowledge and adherence to the rules of the server and community, respecting all players and never trying to abuse any status you may have. Positively contributing the the community by helping new players to develop and maintaining the current player base.

11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin: I believe I have maintained a positive status with the current admins and players and would like to help give back the the server that has brought the fun back to arma to me.

EDIT: my Nak hours are 220 not 320**

+1 Friendly and mature player. I have a feeling he would be a good addition to the team.

+1. I know my session will be that much more enjoyable when I see his name on the server roster.

• On server quite regularly (at least at times I’m also on).

• Almost always flying transpo, which is a very community-servicing role.

• Civil and—importantly—constructively communicative with other players on voice channels. Responds promptly for transpo calls on TS (usually even with ETA), always asks where picked-up players want to be lifted to, asks if anybody needs a rearm, etc.

+1. No negatives, quite active.

+1 I’ve been watching him during the past week. As William said, no negatives, pretty helpful

+1 i had the pleasure of playing along side Sgt Murray today , he is a very friendly, well spoken man , who is patient and giving with his knowledge , which is extensive .
great fun to play with …PATMOSS

+1, SGT Murray always makes the game better! One of the best pilots, always there to give you a lift!

Thank you guys for the thumbs up, fingers crossed as I await the rest of the teams thoughts on this application.

TEXN here,

From a purely objective perspective, according to the positive comments, he sounds as if he is a good candidate.

+1 I think SGT Murray stands out as a proficient player, giving new players a chance and reporting players if they are breaking the rules.

All the best Murray

Application accepted. Everyone welcome sgt murray as our next admin in training. Please poke Rollacanda to set up training within the next two weeks. Congratulations ninja.

Congratulations.

CONGRATULATIONS… This was obviously because of my recomendation lol , well done sgt …PATMOSS

When do we get to hear the acceptance speech?

Welcome Murray. Glad to have you.

congrats!