Sgt. Tom Admin Application

Requirements:
Must Be 18.
Must have TeamSpeak 3 with working mic and speakers or headset.
Must have at least 80 hours on NAK servers.
No bans on NAK Squad servers.
No kicks on NAK Squad servers within 90 days.
Must Speak English.
Respectful, Trustworthy, Fair, Humble, Impartial, Diligent, Conscientious, Ethical, Dignified, Disciplined and Prudent.

Answer these questions. (All questions must be answered accurately and completely). Remember many of the other Admins will only have the information available here to make their decision. Consider this your Admin resume.

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: 76561198177891390 Steam ID
  2. Age: 26
  3. Hours played on NAK servers.: 345~
  4. Total Arma 3 hours: 937.00 (a lot of this is from forgetting to close the game out.)
  5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Expert knowledgeable for most common issues
  6. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable): Ive talked to a few like crater and other admins in the past they told me I am getting there and shoudl wait its been almost a year since then and I think I am ready to take on a new role with this grounp.
  7. Reason for applying: (If your answer to this is anything like “to get rid of trolls” please reconsider your application)
    I think I could help Nak Tac I’ve been a member for a little over 2 years now and I have a strong understanding of what it means to be a supportive member for a great community.
    I also like to be more active and helpful to the community by keeping the servers safe and fun for all players helping prevent bad experiences.
    Questions are always being asked and I am quick to help when ever I can.
  8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community:
    I have been a leader for almost every job I’ve ever had. I am a distribution manager for Amazon and before hand was a Operation Manager for FedEx.
    I also in the years of arma 2 I was the Head Admin for one of the largest RPG servers will almost 300+ active members. I stepped down so i could focus on school and work.
  9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.):
    20+ hours a week.
  10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers:
    Someone who is willing to put game play aside to help a player with a issue they are experiencing or resolve a dispute or problem solve a tech issue
  11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin:
    I believe my dedication to this group is what will make me a great admin. Even when I go LOA for work I always come back I try to make as many events as I can. Anytime there is a Zues mission I am always there. I know when I was first on the server I wasn’t as serious and got into trouble but after playing with this group and getting to know almost everyone here I will make a great admin for the community.

I have played with you for me you are a good player its true that you always if there is a question of nak squad or arma 3 you try to help.

for me is a +1

( i know my vote dosent count )

No idea who this lad is, joined TS and asked to make a comment on him.

Seems like a nice guy needs to be more active. +1

Played with you quite a bit, great guy, deserves to be admin

+1

It’s good to see the respect with other players but I’m sorry to say, you haven’t been active in the past 3 months other then 15 - 14 days ago. I would like to see more activity before I give a +1, so for now it’s a -1 from me.

Yeah because of covid and my wife losing her job I did have to take some time off from games. However now that she is working again I am able to find time to be active to this community but understand the gap

Have always found Tom friendly and informative, eager to help with knowledge and accurate information, I also feel COVID 19 has taken so much from people, that it should not also detract from toms application and a little leeway be offered in terms of recent activity on servers , just my opinion whatever it’s worth :+1:t2: +1

-1 due to ban and kicks on record.

Replying to Sgt.dani’s comment “( i know my vote dosent count )”

It is true that player comments alone will not be enough to get an admin application accepted, but player comments are very important as you may have more exposure to the player than the admins do. The main reason that player comments alone are not enough is that players do not have access to the comments, kicks, and bans on a player’s record. The NAK Squad admins are very committed to making notes and adding comments on various player records, both positive and negative. These records weigh heavily in our decision when accepting admin applications.

Quoted from Replying to Admin Applications
Both players and Admins are welcome to reply to Admin Applications, but player approval alone will not get an application accepted.

When replying to an admin application, it is preferred that you reply with a +1 (with one sentence as to why) if you recommend or -1 (with one sentence as to why) if you do not recommend. If you have no opinion either way, it is preferred not to add a comment at all. These comments are for the admins making the decision, not the player.

Unfortunately your application is denied at this time. Reason being what we have on record. (past kicks and notes). We have noticed your activity and helpfulness on NAK servers and we want that to continue. Please continue playing and help grow our community and please consider reapplying in 6 months.