SGTCorsair Admin App

Requirements:
Must Be 18.
Must have TeamSpeak 3 with working mic and speakers or headset.
Must have at least 80 hours on NAK servers.
No bans on NAK Squad servers.
No kicks on NAK Squad servers within 90 days.
Must Speak English.
Respectful, Trustworthy, Fair, Humble, Impartial, Diligent, Conscientious, Ethical, Dignified, Disciplined and Prudent.

Answer these questions. (All questions must be answered accurately and completely). Remember many of the other Admins will only have the information available here to make their decision. Consider this your Admin resume.

1. Steam ID or Profile Link: Steam Community :: Error

2. Age:30

3. Hours played on NAK servers.:over 300h

4. Total Arma 3 hours: 1363.9h

5. What Is Your Current ArmA 3 Level of Experience: Advanced

6. Recommendation from existing Admin (if applicable): None at this time

7. Reason for applying: I want to apply for Nak Cmd because i want to help the community grow and provide amazing experience to other player/members on the servers. I want to help new members to learn and enjoy Arma as much as i Enjoy it mmyself

8. List any real-world experience or skills that you feel would contribute to the NAK community: I owned my company for 4 years manage 4 employee manage accounts and file bills.

9. Estimated Activity (How active will you be as an Admin.): arround 10h a week

10. Briefly list what you believe is involved in being an Admin on NAK servers: Nak Admin are involved in making sure the Community rules are applied and followed. they help maintain the server integrity and the Nak name. They also have to help new comers to familiarize to Nak standards

11. Provide any other information that might help us decide why you should be an Admin: I was server admin on a 6k mem roleplay server on Fivem and was also a Owner of a Roleplay server i have quality to make my point understood and not affraid of taking time appart with someone to make sure they are comprehensive of the rules and guidelines even if i have to spend time alone with them to go over each point

Thanks for taking the time to read this

SGTCorsair

+1. Always ready to help other players, eager to learn and a positive spirit in the teamspeak.

The player seems to have a strong history with NAK. I see notes back to 4 years ago. He is a Donor, NAK Elite, former NAK Tac, recent Patreon Supporter, approved Zeus, & Verified. So although I am not directly familiar with SGT Corsair, he definitely looks like he’s invested in the NAK community. At age 30 hopefully he has matured out of antics. I say give him a chance. +1

+1 good luck :slight_smile:

+1.

+1.

+1.

+1 good guy

Withdraw App!! as of 13th of June 2021