Withdrawn - BenC's admin Application

-Be 18 years of age or older -19
-steam profile link Steam Community :: Error
-Played on the server for at least 50 hours -Yes
-Must use teamspeak -Yes
-Have a recommendation from one of the current admins -Copout, Vileace
-Be a cool person -Hell yeah
-Leave a little description of yourself, and why you want to be an admin. - I live in New Zealand, I work during the week and game after work and in the weekends on both Arma3 and BF One, I am also a Rural Fire Fighter in New Zealand. I would like to be a admin as I am usually on when all the other admins are sleeping and I have admin experience on a few servers that are now unfortunately defunct. Thanks for taking the time to read my application,

I will see you in game :slight_smile:

Ben

Hey Ben I haven’t been on like I used to be due to my computer. But I have met you a few times. I would like to play abit more on the server when your on. At this moment I’m still deciding

Heya Fox, I think its also due to me being in a different time zone it seems our paths only cross in my weekends :slight_smile:
Good playing with you last weekend :slight_smile:

+1

VileAce

Lol i’m actually from Australia so we have similar times only like 1-3 hour difference

What is your in-game name?

Ban.png
03/19/2017 2:30 AM to 03/19/2017 2:33 AM - Vile Ace Vile cursing at another player 7d

what happen ?

I removed the ban as listed in the explanation - player as well as target (the person he was cursing at) said it was to be on group chat between friends. I told him to be more careful. The curse was definitely worth a 7 day ban it went out on side chat (Register - BattleMetrics). In my opinion, based on this and some small issues in TeamSpeak, it may be best if Ben were to reapply in 6 months or so. This will give him the opportunity to get to know and play with other admins, and show that he can represent NAK in a positive light.

VileAce